Honey Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 cup Dabur Honey
- 1/2 cup - butter or margarine softened
- 450 gm of pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- In large bowl, cream honey with butter until light and fluffy.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until thoroughly incorporated.
- Sift together remaining ingredients.
- Stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Divide batter equally between two well-greased 9 x5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 177 degrees for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let loaves cool in pans for 10 minutes; invert pans to remove loaves and allow it to finish cooling on racks.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins.
- Cooking Time: 1 hour.
- Serves: 6.
The benefits of honey
are ample! You just need to find a
way to incorporate these in your daily life, and what better way than to make Dabur Honey a part of your daily diet! Find out all you need to know about Dabur
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!