- Cut the paneer into two thick slices.
- Heat two tsps oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, garlic and ginger and sauté till fragrant.
- Add green chillies and continue to sauté.
- Cook tomato puree in another non-stick pan with salt till it reduces slightly.
- Add this to the ginger-garlic masala and cook.
- Heat the remaining oil in a grill pan and place the paneer slices on it.
- Sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and grill, turning sides once, till both the sides are golden.
- Add coriander leaves to the tomato gravy and mix.
- Add salt, remaining red chilli powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi and honey and mix well.
- Once the paneer pieces are well grilled, take them off the pan and cut into cubes.
- Add these cubes to the gravy and mix.
- Just before serving add milk and mix
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 4
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to
about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!
Did you know that drinking a spoon of honey with warm water in the morning helps reduce weight? The various honey benefits
aren't just limited to weight management; honey aids
digestion, sleeping etc. Find out all you need to know about adding honey to your diet with Dabur Honey Recipes