Honey Roasted Pumpkin Soup Recipe
- Half a pumpkin
- split in two
- 2 tbsp of Dabur Honey
- 1 cup cream
- 1 bulb of garlic skin removed
- 1 onion
- 2 liter chicken stock
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 red chillies
- 1 deseeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Zest of one lemon
- Extra virgin olive
- Handful of mint
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees C.
- Cut the pumpkin in half, remove the seeds and slash it in.
- Drizzle some olive oil, salt and pepper and rub well on the cut side of the pumpkin.
- Poke the red chilly and place it inside the pumpkin with mint.
- Drizzle olive oil on the onion and garlic and put them with pumpkin in the oven to roast.
- Remove from the tray and allow the tray to cool.
- Scoop the flesh of pumpkin into a saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic and 1 cup of chicken stock and blend the mixture. Heat pan, add rest of the chicken stock, honey and cream.
- Bring to gentle simmer and season to taste.
- Make the masala with finely chopped red chilly, lemon zest, some lemon juice, some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To Serve: Pour into individual cups and garnish with masala.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 10
Did you know Honey not only helps in weight management but also acts a natural hair conditioner? The benefits of honey
are many! Start your honey diet today
and take advantage of the various benefits honey offers!
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Check out our huge collection of 50+ Honey Recipes