Healthy Honey Oats Recipe
- 750 gm butter (preferably unsalted)
- 450 gm Dabur Honey
- 500 gm brown sugar
- 1 kilo porridge oats
- In a large pan, on low heat, melt butter, sugar and syrup till runny.
- Mix in the oats really well, making sure none are left uncoated by the butter-sugar mix.
- Pour into a 20 x 30-cm tray lined with baking parchment.
- Level out the mix with a spatula. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 25 to 35 minutes. (These should look seriously under-baked—that's the point. When they are done, if you grip the pan and give it a little wobble, it will look uncooked, and that’s perfect.)
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for several hours or overnight till completely cold.
- If you try and turn them out before, they will be ruined. When they are completely cold, turn them out and cut into squares.
- Wrapped in cling-film or foil these will last a week at least.
- They freeze well too!
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Serves: 10
With Dabur Ginger and Honey
, relieve yourself of cough and cold naturally! This mixture makes use of the antioxidant properties of both Honey
Your search for the Best Honey Brand in India for Weight Loss
ends here! Dabur Honey is ranked as the No. 1 Honey by Consumer Voice! Grab your bottle of liquid gold today!
Did you know that drinking a spoon of honey with warm water in the morning helps reduce weight? The various honey benefits
aren't just limited to weight
management; honey aids digestion, sleeping etc. Find out all you need to know about adding honey to your diet with Dabur Honey Recipes