Veggie Honey Muffin
Honey Vegetable Muffin Recipe can be a quick, tasty and easy option while you rushing to office. It is soft like a stresball and filling like a protein rich dish.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 12 tbsps soy flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 14 tsp salt
- 14 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 13 cup brown sugar (or other sweetener)
- 12 tbsps honey
- 1 egg
- 3 cups vegetables
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin pans or line with muffin papers.Mix ingredients with electric mixer until well blended
- Fill muffins 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 25 minutes until or toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool partially in the pan then remove to wire rack.
- Store half in an air tight container.
- Freeze the other half.
- Microwave to defrost. like to use sweeter veggies.
- Usually 2 jars of sweet potatoes, 1 of sweet peas, 1 carrots, and 2 mixed veggies (you can find spinach, green beans and corn this way).
- If you are using your own steamed vegetables, you may need to add some fruit juice to thin it out to the consistency of applesauce.
- If you don't have 3 cups of vegetables, make up the difference with unsweetened apple sauce or mashed bananas.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!