- 1 cup Dabur Honey
- 1/2 cup - butter or margarine softened
- 450 gm of pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- In large bowl, cream honey with butter until light and fluffy.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until thoroughly incorporated.
- Sift together remaining ingredients.
- Stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Divide batter equally between two well-greased 9 x5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 177 degrees for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let loaves cool in pans for 10 minutes; invert pans to remove loaves and allow it to finish cooling on racks.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins.
- Cooking Time: 1 hour.
- Serves: 6.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!