- 10 cups plain popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a large frying pan, place the brown sugar, honey and butter.
- Stir over a low heat until it is bubbling and the sugar is entirely dissolved.
- Turn heat off and add the popcorn to the pan.
- Tumble until all the corn is covered in the syrup mixture.
- Lay on a tray to cool or spoon into patty cases for party sized serves.
- Notes This honey popcorn can be made into popcorn balls.
- Just wait until it is slightly cooled and roll tablespoon size balls. Just make sure you rub a little oil on your hands so they coating washes off easily.
- I used a non-stick pan and a silcon spatula to make this clean-up much easier.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!