HONEY GLAZED POTATOES
This is a recipe of potato wedges cooked in mimum oil and drizzled with honey. A snack that is enjoyed and savoured by kids and grownups.
- 1 kg potatoes - peeled and quartered
- salted water - to cover potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cover the potatoes with salted water.
- Cook until tender, drain.
- In a large pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in water, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and stirring occasionally, cook potatoes (trying to keep in one layer) 10 to 12 minutes or until brown.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Serves: 6
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!