- Mixed sprouts - 1 cup
- Mixed fruits (apple, banana, pear, orange, pineapple, pomegranate) - 1 and 1/2 cup
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Spring onions (finely chopped) - 1/2 cup
- Lime juice - 1/2 tsp
- Dabur Honey - 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) - 2 tsp
- In boiling water add mixed sprouts and leave for a minute.
- Turn off the gas.
- Let the sprouts stay in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain.
- In a bowl, mix well Dabur Honey, lime juice, salt, cumin powder and black pepper powder, to form dressing.
- In a big glass bowl, mix diced fruits, boiled sprouts and spring onions, and keep it in refrigerator for 15 mins.
- Add the dressing and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!