HONEY LEMON CHICKEN
Honey Lemon Chicken recipe is made easy by the ingredients listed. Dabur honey added to this recipe makes it incredibly juicy. If this recipe was to described in two words, it would be juicy and crispy.
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 500 gm Chicken (cubed)
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 tbsp Lemon Rind (grated)
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on low heat.
- Mix well rest of ingredients except coriander leaves by adding chicken last.
- Add the mixture to frying pan and cook covered until tender and evenly brown, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a serving platter and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve as appetizer.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 5
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!