Honey Cucumber Salad
The crispy cucumber gets tastier with the addition of honey. This makes a great side dish for your main course meals.
- 1 large cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 a small onion thinly sliced
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds toasted
- 2 tsp of coriander chopped
- 1 clove of garlic grated
- 2 tbsp of vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of Dabur Honey
- Combine the cucumber, chopped coriander and red onion in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the vinegar, olive oil, garlic and honey in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add to the salad and toss to coat evenly in the dressing.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds just before serving.
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 2
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!