- 12 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 12 tbsp Dabur honey
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- For the chilli-honey dressing, mix together the vinegar and honey in a shallow serving bowl until well combined. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Gradually whisk in the oil, using a fork, then add the chilli and whisk again.
- Add more vinegar or oil, to taste. For the salad, arrange the segmented fruit in a broad shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle over the onion and mint, then pour over the chilli-honey dressing and mix well until it coats the salad.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins.
- Cooking Time: 5 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!