- Apple (peeled and chopped in small sizes)
- 2 medium seized Cloves
- 3 pieces Cinnamon
- ½ inch Tea leaves
- 1 tsp Dabur Honey
- Cook chopped apples with 2 cups of water, cloves and cinnamon in a pressure cooker till one whistle.
- Wait for the pressure to release.
- Strain the liquid in a separate pan and put to boil.
- Add tea leaves to the boiling mixture and let it boil for 2 minutes with the lid on. Strain this drink in a cup and add lemon and Dabur Honey to it.
- Serve hot.
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest
foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur
Honey Recipes you can learn how to incorporate the various benefits of
honey into your daily diet.
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!