Remarkable Health Benefits Of Tulsi Honey
Tulsi is one of the sacred herbs in Hinduism and is worshipped early in the morning, as it is believed to be a Goddess of Devotion. In addition to its spiritual uses, it also has healing properties.
Ayurveda uses Tulsi's essential oil in medicinal formulations. Tulsi also adds flavour and enriches food's nutritional value. It helps preserve and enhance human health. In other words, Tulsi helps in boosting immunity and also develop a healthy gut. Let's explore some other Tulsi & honey benefits:
Benefits of Tulsi & Honey:
Provides relief from cold and cough
⦁ Those suffering from colds and coughs can benefit from Tulsi Honey's properties Renowned for boosting respiratory health, it is useful for relieving cold symptoms. Even those suffering from phlegm & sore throat can benefit from Tulsi Honey. If you suffer from a dry cough, have Tulsi honey as this help soothe it.
Honey Tulsi has therapeutic effects that can be helpful soothing a sore throat. It has germ-fighting properties that help in fighting infections.
Fights Free radicals
Tulsi & honey can help protect cells from free radical damage. It helps in boosting the immune system and offers you the ability to combat day to day wear & tear
What Makes Dabur Honey Tulsi Special?
- Dabur Honey Tulsi Contains essential oils & phytonutrients which can help strengthen your immunity
- Both Honey and Tulsi consist of antioxidants that help boost your immunity & fight free radicals
- Tulsi is an Ayurvedic herb that helps in the detoxification
Ways to use:
- Have it directly as per doses recommended on the label
- Mix one teaspoon of Dabur Honey Tulsi in lukewarm water
- Stir it in your drink
- Add it to your Green Tea
Grab a bottle of Dabur Honey today!