Grated Paneer on Cornflakes Crust Recipe
- 200 gm Cornflakes
- 200 gm Hung Curd
- 75 gm Butter
- 200 gm Paneer
- 1/2 a bowl Dabur Honey
- 1/2 tsp Lemon rind
- 1 tbsp Veg Gelatin
- 1/2 a cup Warm water
- 1/2 a bowl Walnut (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Mixed fruit jam
- 1/2 a cup Coconut powder
- Cherry for garnishing
- 1/2 a cup Whipped cream.
- Mash cornflakes in butter.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and spread the cornflakes mixture in it to form crust.
- Place in bowl in freezer and let it set.
- Grate paneer and mix it with hung curd.
- Now gently mix lemon rind, Dabur Honey, walnut and whipped cream in the paneer – hung curd mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix gelatin in some warm water and then add it to the paneer-curd mixture.
- Spread the paneer-curd mixture on cornflakes crust and place it freezer again.
- Once set, spread a thin layer of Dabur Honey and mixed fruit jam on it.
- Sprinkle coconut powder and garnish with cherries.
- Cut in desired shape and serve.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 4.
Did you know that drinking a spoon of honey with warm water in the morning helps reduce weight? Also, the benefits of honey
aren’t just limited to weight management; honey aids
digestion, sleeping etc. Find out all you need to know about adding honey to your diet with Dabur Honey Recipes
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!