Paneer In Lemon Honey Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup paneer, cut in cubes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- finely chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 lemon juice
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A pinch grated lemon zest
- A pinch of chopped parsley or coriander
- Marinate the paneer with some salt and turmeric for 20 minutes.
- In a wok (pan) heat the olive oil.
- Once its hot add the garlic.
- Saute. Now add the honey and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce becomes nice and thick add the paneer.
- You can add more honey too if you like.
- Sprinkle some lemon zest.
- Add some chopped parsley or coriander if you like.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with some lemon juice and coriander.
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
The benefits of honey
are ample! You just need to find a
way to incorporate these in your daily life, and what better way than to make Dabur Honey a part of your daily diet! Find out all you need to know about Dabur
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!