Crispy Honey Prawns Recipe
- 16 raw prawns (the bigger the better)
- Cornflour (for dusting)
- Oil (to fry)
- 3 egg whites (lightly beaten)
- 2 tbls extra cornflour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp extra oil
- 1/4 cup of Dabur Honey
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Peel and devein the prawns, but leave the tails intact Dust the prawns with the cornflour and put aside Fill the base of a wok with oil and heat it up.
- Beat the egg whites in a bowl until soft peaks form, add the cornflour and a pinch of salt and gently wisked until it combines into a batter.
- Using the intact tail as a handle, dip the prawns into the batter until they are red and golden, then put them aside on paper towel.
- Heat the extra oil and honey over medium heat for 2-3 mins until it bubbles.
- Place the prawns on a serving plate and pour over the honey mixture, and sprinkle with the sesame seeds ( be very liberal with the seeds)
- Preparation Time: 30 mins
- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 4
Did you know that drinking a spoon of honey with warm water in the morning helps reduce weight? Also, the benefits of honey
aren’t just limited to weight management; honey aids
digestion, sleeping etc. Find out all you need to know about adding honey to your diet with Dabur Honey Recipes
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!