- In a large frying pan, place the brown sugar, honey and butter.
- Stir over a low heat until it is bubbling and the sugar is entirely dissolved.
- Turn heat off and add the popcorn to the pan.
- Tumble until all the corn is covered in the syrup mixture.
- Lay on a tray to cool or spoon into patty cases for party sized serves.
- Notes This honey popcorn can be made into popcorn balls.
- Just wait until it is slightly cooled and roll tablespoon size balls. Just make sure you rub a little oil on your hands so they coating washes off easily.
- I used a non-stick pan and a silcon spatula to make this clean-up much easier.
Did you know Honey not only helps in weight management but also acts a natural hair conditioner? The benefits of honey
are many! Start your honey diet today and take advantage
of the various benefits honey offers!
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!
Check out our huge collection of 50+ Honey Recipes