Honey, Garlic & Chilli Prawns Recipe
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp Dabur Honey
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup spring onion (sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 chili (optional small red deseeded finely sliced)
- 500 gm prawns (shrimp cooked peeled and deveined)
- In a bowl, stir together water, tomato sauce, soy sauce, cornflour, honey, crushed chilli flakes and ground ginger and then set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frypan over medium-high heat and stir in spring onions, garlic and chilli and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in prawns and toss to coat with oil and then stir in prepared water and sauce mix and cook and stir until it is bubbly and thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins.
- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 4.
The benefits of honey
are ample! You just need to find a
way to incorporate these in your daily life, and what better way than to make Dabur Honey a part of your daily diet! Find out all you need to know about Dabur
With Dabur Ginger and Honey
, relieve yourself of cough and cold naturally! This mixture makes use of the antioxidant properties of both Honey
Your search for the Best Honey Brand in India for Weight Loss
ends here! Dabur Honey is ranked as the No. 1 Honey by Consumer Voice! Grab your bottle of liquid gold today!