Fruit Salad with Honey & Sprouts Recipe
- Mixed sprouts – 1 cup
- Mixed fruits (apple, banana, pear, orange, pineapple, pomegranate) – 1 ½ cup
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Spring onions (finely chopped) – ½ cup
- Lime juice – ½ tsp
- Dabur Honey – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
- In boiling water add mixed sprouts and leave for a minute.
- Turn off the gas.
- Let the sprouts stay in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain.
- In a bowl, mix well Dabur Honey, lime juice, salt, cumin powder and black pepper powder, to form dressing.
- In a big glass bowl, mix diced fruits, boiled sprouts and spring onions, and keep it in refrigerator for 15 mins.
- Add the dressing and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve chilled.
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!
Did you know that drinking a spoon of honey with warm water in the morning helps reduce weight? The various honey benefits
aren't just limited to weight management; honey aids digestion, sleeping etc. Find out all you need to know about adding honey to your diet with Dabur Honey Recipes