Roasted Vegetables with Honey Recipe
- 1 cup halved brussels sprouts
- 1 cup mushrooms
- stems removed
- 1 and 1/2 cups cubed squash/zuchinni
- 8 white asparagus stalks cut in half
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut in 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl add all of the vegetables and pour in the olive oil.
- Heat the honey for about 10 seconds in the microwave (easier to pour over vegetables).
- Pour the honey into the bowl and stir with spoon until everything is well coated.
- Place the vegetables onto a foiled baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Flip the vegetables half way through the cooking process.
- Remove the vegetables and lightly season with salt.
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 3-4
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to
about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!
Take the first step towards a healthier life today! Learn how you can turn the simplest foods into healthier snacks with Dabur Honey. With Dabur Honey Recipes
you can learn how to incorporate the various health benefits of honey
into your daily diet.