Honey Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (all-purpose is good too)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (aka oatmeal)
- chopped dates (optional) or figs (optional) or raisins (optional) or currants (optional) or chocolate chips (optional) or chopped nuts, etc (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray (just for convenience :]).
Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, mix together the butter, brown sugar, honey, egg and water thoroughly.
- Sift together the dry ingredients then stir in the oats.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. Add any additional ingredients you've chosen.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful’s onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Try Dabur Ginger Honey
- a natural remedy for cough and cold! Honey
is one of the oldest dry cough home remedies, this combined with Ginger guarantees instant relief.
Don't settle for anything but the Best Honey in the World
- Dabur Honey! Find out all you need to about the various benefits of Dabur's Pure Honey!
The benefits of honey
are ample! You just need to find a way to
incorporate these in your daily life, and what better way than to make Dabur Honey a part of your daily diet! Find out all you need to know about Dabur Honey