Honey Makhani Gravy Recipe
- 12 large Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 inch piece Ginger
- roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp Kasoori methi
- 2 tbsp Dabur Honey
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- Quarter the tomatoes. Put them in a pressure cooker along with salt, half of the Kashmiri red chilli powder, ginger and two cups of water.
- Pressure cook till two whistles. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Blend the mixture in a blender and strain. Heat butter in a pan, add garlic paste, ginger paste and two tablespoons of water.
- Cook for a minute.
- Add the pureed tomatoes and cook for two to three minutes.
- Dry roast the kasuri methi in a microwave or on a tawa Crush.
- Add the remaining Kashmiri red chilli powder to the gravy along with salt, sugar or honey.
- Stir and cook for a minute.
- Add the crushed kasuri methi and garam masala powder.
- Mix and cook for a minute.
- Add cream only if you need to use the gravy immediately.
- Preparation Time: 15 mins.
- Cooking Time: 30 mins.
- Serves: 4
.Did you know Honey not only helps in weight management but also acts a natural hair conditioner? The benefits of honey are many! Start your honey diet today and take advantage of the various benefits honey offers!
Did you know Honey not only helps in weight management but also acts a natural hair conditioner? The benefits of honey
are many! Start your honey diet today and take advantage of the various benefits honey offers!
Check out our huge collection of 50+ Honey Recipes